Roller Original is a unique body massager that our team has produced since 1997. It is one of the few products on the market that can effectively form the body with a long-term effect, tighten problematic parts and eliminate cellulite and obesity.
Roller Original uses one of the methods of traditional Chinese medicine. The stimulating effects are achieved by a massage in the area of acupuncture lines and reach all distant parts of the body. It is the only device of its kind that successfully passed clinical testing in medical environment.
At low cost and easy handling it can earn very solid incomes to beauty salons or wellness center owners.
What Roller Original can do:
- Reduce size of treated spots (decrease in cm) Roller Original new model
- Tighten muscles
- Smooth skin
- Break down fat pads
- Eliminate cellulite
- Support blood stream
- Release muscle tension
- Support the flow of lymph (lymphatic circle)
- Form the body
- Be a good helper in beauty salon or wellness center
- Earn solid income to its owner
For achieving the best possible results we recommend to follow our unique treatment procedure plan that was designed by the best Czech physiotherapist professional. It is recommended to do 30 to 60 minute treatments, 2 to 3 times a week.
Roller Original – advantages compared to different devices
From the user’s prospective:
- bodyforming effect were proved many thousand times by users all around the world
- bodyforming effects lasts for a long time (no „yo-yo effect“)
- the price of the Roller treatment is usually lower than other treatments
- still more and more customers can afford to get one for home use
- there is no need for assistance or supervision from other people when using it
- the effects of Roller treatment have been proved many times by thousands of users all around the world
From the salon owner’s prospective:
- clients achieve results so they keep coming back for more treatments
- quick ROI (return of investment)
- Roller Original is not medical device – no special license needed for operating it
- there is no need for assistance or supervision when using it; you can place more machines in the studio and have only one employee
- long durability (many years with every day – all day use)
- minimum failure rate (no technical problems) – production since 1997
- low electricity consumption
- no need for technical maintanance
- easy way to attract more customers and increase income
Why is Roller Original better than its copies?
- Unique shape of the rollers for perfect massage (clinically proved!) – no need for infra red light that other producers use to cover the low effects of their rollers
- Constant speed of rotation – any change of speed is unsuitable for this kind of massage, clinically proved!
- Top quality of used beech wood and way of wood working (3 layers of varnish, high frequency drying process, etc.)
- Top quality of work (manufacture) – zero fault rate – production since 1997!!!
- Massive construction and bigger weight for perfect stability during exercises
- Silent run without vibration
- Only top quality components – engines EMP Slavkov, SKF bearings,…
- No need for any technical maintanance
- Roller was developed by prime physiotherapists and dermatologists
Roller Original Colors:
(click on the picture to enlarge)
Each Roller Original includes 1 Roller Original chair and 1 Roller Original knee pad in the same design as the machine. They help the user to do the treatment properly.
Roller Original - Correct treatment procedure
To have the best results in forming your body and treating cellulite, it is very important to follow the correct exercise procedure, that needs to be done on Roller Original. After clicking this picture you will see a recommended procedure designed by physiotherapists that cooperated with us on Roller Original development. Every user should put a lot of emphasis on following this procedure to get the best results. It is recommended to do 30 to 60 minute treatments, 2 to 3 times a week.
The story of the Roller Original
The Roller Original body massager uses one of the methods of traditional Chinese medicine. Therapeutic massage is mentioned in the ancient “Medical Classic of the Yellow Emperor” from the Qin and Han dynastic periods. The stimulating effects are achieved by massage in the area of acupuncture lines, reaching all distant parts of the body, or organs connected to them. Interaction and massaging movement on the lines result in regulation and direction of Qi (life energy), regulation of Yin and Yang elements, and regulation of the blood stream and internal organ functioning. The result has a positive effect on the overall physical and mental condition.
The massage is performed by 20 rollers made of hard, but very smooth wood, with a unique shape that allows all the acupressure points to be massaged in a given position. The so-called massaging drum (rotor) consists of 20 of those rollers, and rotates in one direction, at a constant speed of 53 rpm. Immediate contact with the selected area leads to better nutrition of skin cells, thus improving their activity. The skin becomes more supple and pliable, and also firmer. Adipose tissue metabolism improves considerably; surface veins and lymphatic vessels empty faster, and metabolism in the skin, subcutaneous area and muscles improves as well. The above-mentioned therapeutic effect has a remarkable eliminating effect on the factors resulting in cellulite. The exercise also relaxes blocked muscle groups and accretions, softens scar tissue, makes subcutaneous layers firmer, reduces the volume of massaged body part, and eliminates cellulite.
Another favorable effect of massaging by Roller Original is the release of internal opioids, substances similar to morphine. These substances suppress pain, and bring about a feeling of relaxation, bodily pleasure and satisfaction. The therapeutic use of Roller has wide indication possibilities and an excellent effect. The method of treatment is safe, without side effects. However, certain principles have to be followed, and the massage itself has to be performed correctly. The principles include specifically a proper drinking regime (at all times, not just during the exercise), and appropriate diet. Furthermore, we recommend you use our exercise plan when massaging, as it has been designed by leading Czech physiotherapists, always in 50- to 60-minute courses, twice or three times a week.
The best suitable clothing is (elasticated) leggings, a sports T-shirt and socks. The massaged body parts respond spontaneously with a tickling sensation, followed by itching and warmth. These symptoms will disappear after 2 or 3 sessions. The massage is extraordinarily successful on the stomach, hips and thighs. Also recommended for people with flabby skin after a slimming diet and new mothers.